PEACEFUL PAWS – A SOUTHWEST CANINE/HUMAN SPIRITUAL ADVENTURE
Tour Date: May 5, 2019 – May 13, 2019
If this date doesn’t work for you, please sign up below to receive updates on our tours and schedules.
Difficulty Rating: easy to moderate
Meditate, rejuvenate and play in the places that will take your breath away multiple times a day! See all the highlights of the Southwest on this specialized one-of-a-kind VIP tour that features meditation, yoga and holistic living with your dogs. From meditating at the one-mile deep Grand Canyon, to morning Yoga at breathtaking Monument Valley, the only thing more memorable than eight days in the Southwest – is sharing it spiritually with your dog!
Our VIP host Amanda Ree, founder of Sama Dog : Wellbeing for Dogs + Their Humans, and lead educator at the Deepak Chopra Center for Wellbeing, will share her unique teachings of natural, spiritual living with your dogs. It’s sure to provide you an enriching, mind-centering, heart-expanding, memorable experience.
Hiking, boating, and jeep tours are just a few of the activities that you can enjoy with your four-legged friend! This is an experience that is guaranteed to leave everyone with a sense of wonder and a new found relationship with and appreciation for our spiritual canine companions/guides!
Date: May 5, 2019 – May 13, 2019
If this date doesn’t work for you, please sign up to receive updates on our tours and schedules.
This tour will include, with your canine companion by your side:
- Optional morning meditation and yoga classes
- Daily lessons on topics such as:
- Deepening your human-canine bond
- Body/Mind Types — Understand what balances and imbalances your dog
- Dog Talk — How to take your communication and connection to the next level
- Surprising benefits of meditating with your dog
- Seeing the world through dog’s eyes
- Guided excursions, walks and sensory experiences to explore the natural, wondrous world, and all it has to teach us
- Individual consultation sessions on canine wellbeing and natural health
- Handouts and materials for continued learning in areas of interest
- Natural products travel kit for dogs + humans
The lessons and experiences within this tour will help you to:
- Get your dog listening to you and more obedient
- Break bad habits or incessant behaviors
- Improve behavior in public with other dogs, people, and distractions
- Overcome inconsistent or other problems with eating
- Better understand canine nutrition and how to actually choose the right food
- Know how to combat flea, tick, pest prevention
- Prevent common skin issues and flare ups
- Meet very cool, like-minded people who obviously enjoy amazing experiences! And dogs 😉
Any questions, feel free to contact Happy Tails or Amanda Ree directly at: Amanda@SamaDog.com
Click the date in the booking engine to the right to see available tour dates (highlighted). Contact us for a custom tour or with any questions.
- HOOVER DAM
- GRAND CANYON NP
- LAKE POWELL
- MONUMENT VALLEY TRIBAL PARK
- ARCHES NP
- MOAB, UTAH
- CAPITAL REEF NP
- BRYCE CANYON NP
- ZION NP
- LAS VEGAS
- MONUMENT VALLEY JEEP TOUR
- COLORADO RIVER JET BOAT TRIP
- LAKE POWELL BOAT TOUR
- Entrance fees for Attractions, Activities, National Parks & Monuments as per itinerary
- Transportation by Motorcoach
- 8 nights accommodations including pet fees
- Services of a professional tour director & dog trainer
- 7 breakfasts, 4 lunches, 2 dinners
- Tips for included meals
- Luggage handling (1 suitcase per person, where available)
- Meals (other than mentioned in the itinerary)
- Personal Items (i.e., room service, phone, snacks, liquor, etc.)
- Customary gratuities for the tour director, driver, local guides and outfitters
* This tour requires average physical activity. Participants should be in good health, able to climb stairs and walk reasonable distances, possibly over uneven ground or unpaved trails. This tour covers areas of higher altitudes including overnight locations above 7,000ft. and touring above 9,000ft.