THE COYOTE – A SOUTHWEST “MIGHTY FIVE” ADVENTURE USA 8 DAY TOUR
Difficulty Rating: easy to moderate
It’s the place that will take your breath away multiple times a day! See the highlights of the Southwest all in one amazing journey. From the view into the one-mile deep, 271-mile long Grand Canyon, to the Alice-In-Wonderland-like lunar landscape of Bryce Canyon to breathtaking Monument Valley, nothing is more memorable than eight days in the Southwest! Hiking, rafting, and jeep tours are just a few of the activities that you can enjoy with your four-legged friend! This is an experience that is guaranteed to leave everyone with a sense of wonder and more than a few deep thoughts of our amazing good fortune to be residents and caretakers of this amazing planet.
Click the date in the booking engine to the right to see available tour dates (highlighted). Contact us for a custom tour or with any questions.
- HOOVER DAM
- GRAND CANYON NP
- LAKE POWELL
- MONUMENT VALLEY TRIBAL PARK
- VALLEY OF THE GODS
- ARCHES NP
- MOAB, UTAH
- CAPITAL REEF NP
- BRYCE CANYON NP
- ZION NP
- LAS VEGAS
- MONUMENT VALLEY JEEP TOUR
- COLORADO RIVER JET BOAT TRIP
- LAKE POWELL BOAT TOUR
Date: April 7, 2019 – April 15, 2019
If this date doesn’t work for you, sign up to get tours and schedule updates and be prioritized on our waitlist.
- Entrance fees for Attractions, Activities, National Parks & Monuments as per itinerary
- Transportation by Motorcoach
- 8 nights accommodations including pet fees
- Services of a professional tour director & dog trainer
- 7 breakfasts, 4 lunches, 2 dinners
- Tips for included meals
- Luggage handling (1 suitcase per person, where available)
- Meals (other than mentioned in the itinerary)
- Personal Items (i.e., room service, phone, snacks, liquor, etc.)
- Customary gratuities for the tour director, driver, local guides and outfitters
- Helicopter over the Grand Canyon ($254-$300)
- Rafting the Colorado River ($100)
- Imax Theater ($15)
- Horseback Ride ($45-$95)*Prices of optional activities are based on third-party providers and are subject to change without notice.
* This tour requires average physical activity. Participants should be in good health, able to climb stairs and walk reasonable distances, possibly over uneven ground or unpaved trails. This tour covers areas of higher altitudes including overnight locations above 7,000ft. and touring above 9,000ft.