Originally 125,000 acres, the now 8,000 acre Estate is the site of the 250 room, 135,000 square foot Chateau built by George Vanderbilt in 1895. It is still the largest privately owned home in the United States. Your estate admission includes a self-guided visit to Biltmore House & access to the gardens designed by Frederick Law Olmstead, the landscape architect responsible for New York’s Central Park.Come celebrate the bounty of Biltmore’s vineyards, pastures, and fields at the Biltmore Estate in Asheville, NC. Delight in themed menus, special offerings at their Winery, and a host of events and activities amidst stunning surroundings. The year round transformation in the Blue Ridge Mountains will amaze you.
Admission also includes access to Antler Hill Village and Winery, which features:
- Complimentary wine tastings at America’s Most-Visited Winery
- Seasonal farm-to-table dining at your choice of three fantastic restaurants
- A variety of shops filled with unique Biltmore treasures
- Friendly farm animals to cuddle at our Farmyard (dogs not allowed inside).
- The Outdoor Adventure Center, headquarters for estate exploration
Dogs are not allowed in any of the buildings at Biltmore Village but there are a variety of restaurants with outdoor seating to choose from. We will switch off to watch your dogs while you tour the main house.
Depart Charlotte to Asheville, NC
.Biltmore House and Garden
Walking tour of property
Antler Hill Village – Wine tasting, shops, snacks & petting zoo
Arrive in Charlotte